to Oudtshoorn, South Africa. Situated in the northern part of the Garden Route, with a lot of fun activities, natural wildlife and the home of Meerkat Adventure.
We are based on one of the most beautiful cattle and alfalfa (lusern) farms in Oudtshoorn, home of De Zeekoe Guest farm, the original meerkat conservation site. Let our generation preserve the last frontier.
How Does Meekat Tours Work?
• Well first you have to come to Oudtshoorn South Africa.
• Then you have to make a booking.
• Contact Us: Phone +27 (0)84 772 9678 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Then you must have a love for nature, because you have to meet me before sunrise at a prearranged time.
• From here we depart to the conservation area were we watch the sunrise over a ‘cup’ of the best.
• Then we take a short hike to the current burrows.
• We will then observe how wild meerkat wake up, brush their teeth, comb their hair and put on their makeup.
This is the only site in South Africa where you can do an exclusive 2-3 hour tour with wild meerkats.
10 years of age is the minimum age allowed on the tours.
• R 550 Per Person
• If you stay at De Zeekoe you receive R 100 discount.
Guided Bird Watching Tours
• R 200 Per Person