Chandelier Game Lodge & Ostrich Show Farm
Chandelier Game Lodge & Ostrich Show Farm is located between the lush green Garden Route and the wide-open spaces of the Klein (Little) Karoo, with the Outeniqua- and Swartberg mountain ranges as backdrop. Chandelier is easily accessible, next to the N12 (Route 62), and is an ideal base from which to explore the “Garden of Eden” along the Garden Route as well as the rich diversity of the Klein Karoo and Route 62. The lodge is 7 km from Oudtshoorn and 48 km from George and the George Airport.
At Chandelier we offer activities to both Day and Stayover guests. To avoid disappointment please do phone, drop us an email or book online.
- Ostrich Tours – Self-viewing and Guided Tours
- Giraffe Feeding – daily at 09H00/13H00/16H00 – milk/vegetation feed dependent on giraffe.
- Kiddies Farm Tour – a tour around the working farm including interaction with animals.
- Buffalo Adventure – book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Game Drives – book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Sunset Picnics or Sundowner Dinners – come and enjoy a meal out in the veldt and watch the sunset.
Sundowner Dinners require a minimum of 6 guests for the activity to go ahead.
- Hiking Trails – 8km and 14km Trail-bring your family to walk amongst the game.
- Baruk Restaurant – come and enjoy a meal at our on-site restaurant. Reservations – Marietjie +27 (0)60 716 6356
Cell: +27 (0)72 742 4405
Off R328 en route to George, Oudtshoorn, Western Cape, South Africa, 6620