Yotclub Bed & Breakfast
YOTCLUB B&B – is situated in the centre of Outdshoorn down a quiet private lane just off Baron van Reede Street.
Our beautifully restored Karoo homestead overlooks landscaped gardens to the Grobbelaars River with endless views of the Swartberg Mountains. Catch a glimpse of Cape clawless otters or many of the 75+ recorded bird species from our otter & bird hide.
A stay at the Yotclub is more than just a stay at a B&B. It is a chance to reconnect with nature & experience true Karoo hospitality.
• Swimming pool set in landscape gardens to the river
• Otter & bird hide
• Free uncapped WiFi
• Guest lounge
• Breakfast overlooking the view, garden and river
• Laundry service
• Restaurant menus to view – booking made for you
• Tourist attractions and information
• Secure parking behind automated gates