Oudtshoorn is approximately:
- 55km from George on the N12
- 420km from Port Elizabeth on the N2 to George and the on the N12 from George
- 450km from Cape Town on the N1 to Worcester and the on the Route 62 Scenic Route from Worcester
- 430km from Cape Town on the N2 to Mossel Bay and the on the R328 from Mossel Bay
- Buses travel through Oudtshoorn on regular intervals, to and from all the major cities in South Africa
Oudtshoorn is only a 40 minute drive from George Airport, the central tourist arrival hub for the Southern Cape, with regular flights to all the major cities in South Africa.
View Larger Map on Google Maps